Monday 4 March 2013

Website & Digipak Progress

I am well into the production of my website and digipak. I am enjoying using wix for making the website as it is relatively straightforward to use and offers a lot of options in order to create a decent website. I am trying to include all of the conventions of a musicians website but also trying to make sure the site has its own distinct style. Here is some screenshots of the work I have done so far. (This is not the finalized thing - I still have many changes/alterations to make)
This is the homepage of the site (so far)
This is the info page, most musicians include some form
of info about themselves so I thought I should do the same
with Lola Leyland.
This is the 'Tour' page - where fans can purchase tickets
to upcoming gigs, etc...
I have created an online store where fans can purchase
merchandise - this is an important part of the website.

Here are some of the designs of the digipak I have made using online software. I am still undecided on what I want my final digipak to look like...
This could be the front cover.
This is a possibility for the back cover, as you can see I have
included all the institutional info.

No comments:

Post a Comment