Tuesday 6 November 2012

Group Meeting:Complete change of idea!

In todays lesson my group and I had a revelation as we thought that our original pitch for 'Hey Mickey' was getting far to complex and was going to be very difficult to actually get all the characters together to film and perform, as well as edit all the footage.

I personally always thought our original idea would have looked really good if it was made properly, but unfortunately we do not have the time/money/expertice/resources to produce it to the standard that would have been worth our while.

We have decided to make a music video for a completely unknown musical due named Brandon and Leah, and their song named 'Life Happens'. The song is very upbeat and happy, with a folk feel and I believe we can produce something very artistic and interesting to look at with a variety of locations and shots etc...I think this idea is far less cheesy and far less restricted, it gives us more opportunity to be creative and let our artistic ideas flow!



I will soon post a new moodboard on my blog in accordance with our new song choice, as well as further details to do with our planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment